INQUIRE ABOUT CAREERS
with Living Lakes Canada
We are a growing organization always on the lookout for talent, passion, drive and vision!
We are hiring an Interim Administrative Director
- Deadline: The deadline to apply is June 4, 2021 at 5 p.m. PDT.
- Projected Start Date: June 14, 2021
- Location: Preference will be given to applicants who live in British Columbia and specifically in the Columbia Basin where many of our projects are currently located. Our head office is located in Nelson, BC where the majority of our staff work. Ideally, the successful candidate will be able to periodically visit the office for meetings.
- Hours: 21 hours/week, FTE 0.53
- Job Summary: Reporting to the Deputy Director, the Administrative Director is responsible for improving organizational systems and management, overseeing human resource requirements, administrative functions, meeting coordination and facilitation, funding administration and management, budgeting, financial reporting requirements, and developing operational procedures and policies. The Administrative Director should ensure that administrative functions run smoothly and improve our organization’s financial standing through accurate expenditure monitoring and budget forecasting.